SBI HRMS Portal Login :- Hello Friends ! Today I am going provide you information for State Bank of India – HRMS Portal. What is SBI HRMS ? How it Works ? These are some sort of questions which you people might be thinking. So here are all answer to your questions. State Bank of India has adopted a good facility by the Name of HRMS. It helps both sbi employees as well as normal users or customer of SBI Bank.
SBI HRMS :- Human Resource Management System is abbreviated as HRMS and because it falls under State Bank of India it is known as HRMS SBI or SBI HRMS. It is portal where one can get all the details just at one single click. It offers so benefits to its users and employees. Below are the description of its main features like SBI IRJ portal, SBI EMS, SBI Salary Slip, SBI Coin, SBI Mobile Appetc.
Details for SBI HRMS Portal Login :-
|Name of the Organization
||State Bank of India (SBI)
||Human Resource Management System (HRMS)
||SBI HRMS or HRMS SBI
|Facility Under HRMS SBI
||01. HRMS SBI IRJ Portal
02. SBI HRMS SAP Portal
03. HRMS SBI Coin
04. SBI HRMS EMS
05. HRMS Salary Slip
|No. of Branch
||191 Foreign Offices
||Top 4 Bank of India
|Facilities Under SBI Bank
||Recruitment of PO, Clerks, Officer, Manager, Competitive Exam etc.
|Official site of SBI
|official site of SBI HRMS
State Bank of India helps its users and employees in two ways as stated above
01. SBI Recruitment, Competitive Exam
02. HRMS SBI
Here we will discuss the SBI Human Resource Management System details as SBI Recruitment is another important part for which people have sufficient knowledge. SBI HRMS is that support basically to the consumers and employees through which one can get each and every detail sitting at their position only. Below is the details description about these services :
01. HRMS SBI IRJ Login :- State Bank HRMS’s home page is called as HRMS IRJ Portal. This is the section where people get all the options like of Pension, Salary, PF, Recruitment, Promotions, Awards & Rewards etc. This section is designed in such a way which is not User Friendly but helps a ton to get various details in few minutes. It is like e-Learning or Virtual Learning of SBI. Each and every single update in highlighted in this segment first. The Official link to access this portal is mentioned below :
Official Link :- https://hrms.onlinesbi.com/irj/portal
02. HRMS SAP Login :- System Analyze and Programming wick lung is known as SAP. This section is developed to get an eye over Capital Fund Flow or Management, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). It is online sbi virtual classroom, career development tool. It helps in success planning, competency assessment, performance management and off course property management.
03. SBI Salary Slip Portal Login :- State bank of India uploads the Salary Slip of the SBI Employees on this section. An worker at State Bank of India can access his/her salary slip from this section by logging from the registered Email ID and Password. It will show you monthly salary slip, promotion schemes, Achievements etc. on your dashboard. Official Link to download the SBI Salary Slip is mentioned below :
Official Links :- https://hrms.onlinesbi.com/irj/portal
04. SBI Coin Login :- This facility is basically developed only for the retired and about to retire customer or employees of SBI. This is associated with SBI Pension Plans, Retirement Scheme, SBI PF etc. One have to login to his/her valid and registered E-Mail ID and password. Then he/she will be able to check their PF amount, Gratuity Period, Retirements Amount etc. Official Links to check these features is as under :
Official Links :- https://www.sbi.co.in/sbipension/user.htm
05. SBI Retirement Plans :- Users can check their Pension Slips or Retirement slip just like the salary slip from this corner. It does not forms part with SBI HRMS but it is very important feature of SBI Online. Thousands of user all over India makes query in this section in every minute. Official Link to access this feature is mentioned below :
Official Link :- https://www.sbi.co.in/sbipension/user.htm
06. SBI Complaint Corner :- This is Online SBI Help Desk for the user or normal customers or employees. People can contact on the no. mentioned below can get help instantly on a particular question or query. You can also raise your grievance ticket if you found something wrong near by. SBI has provided Toll Free No., Customer Care Support and Feedback Section is there to provide anytime help to the users. The Contact information is stated below :
Toll Free No : 1800 11 2211 & 1800 425 3800 or 080-26599990 (these are operational 24×7)
Grievance Ticket Official Links :-
Complaint Link:- https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/customer-care/complaints-feedback-appreciation
Contact Information:- https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/customer-care/contact-centre
07. SBI Mobile App “No Queue” :- State Bank of India has developed a very great feature of reducing time in standing in a queue in the State Bank branches. It has developed an application called “No. Queue Mobile App” which is designed to generate a Virtual or E-Ticket online. It reduces the time of standing in a long queue. When your ticket no. is called you ticket become active and ask any query fastly in comparison of other people.
All you have to do is just go on Google Play Store and download the application names as No queue. Sign up through your registered ID and Password and get access to generate ticket to collect any information bank.
Conclusion :- SBI HRMS Portal Login is process which deals in Human Resource Benefits and provides professional environment to the User. It is user friendly also.